He wanted a baseball birthday cake, and this is what I made him. It's the first cake I have done. I really liked making it, I thought it was fun! Actually, Rob did the orange mitt outlines and the red licorice stripes for the baseball.
Brody also decided that his uncle David that has a birthday a couple days after him needed a dinosaur cake, so Grandma Andreasen made this for David.
This is what I did on the cupcakes with the leftover frosting.
Brody wearing his baseball pants and batting gloves he received as presents from mom and dad. We also signed him up for t-ball (pictures to come).
We (Grandma Andreasen and I) took Brody and Seth on Trax to the Children's museum for Brody's birthday. Brody LOVED the train, and still talks about going on it.
The boys playing with fireman outfits.

In the Lifeflight helicopter:
Brody and Seth both loved playing on the news set.
4 comments:
Kourtney! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. They are so cute and I'm glad Brody had a fun birthday!
And, I LOVE your new house, it's beautiful! Where is it? You'll have to email me the details and perhaps (if it's not too far away, getting out with three kids makes for a limited amount of time :)) maybe we'll come and visit. I'd like to take a shower in your master bath, would that be okay with you. No, not a bath, you know how I am about taking baths, showers are more my thing! :) But I'll bet you've enjoyed a nice relaxing bath or two haven't you? Email me, or call, I'm sure we could talk for hours it's been so long since I've talked to you!
Kourtney I can't believe how big Seth has gotten. Brody looks about the same, but Seth is so much bigger. We really need to get together more often. Good job on the cake by the way. I like it. That is a lot of little stars.
Your cake skills are incredible!! It looks great!!
Brody's cake was so cute. Good job! I love the picture of Brody's baseball clothes, I feel bad we never made it to one of his games, I really wanted to see the batting gloves in action. I'm glad you found our blog, and I finally looked at yours! Tell the boys hi for us.
Love you guys!
Post a Comment