Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Pictures of House

After a few more little problems, we finally closed on our house the first of July and moved in on Friday the 3rd! We are so happy to be in our house and to have so much extra storage space! We are still unpacking and organizing, but the house is coming together. Here are a couple of pictures of the house before we moved in. I'll try and take pictures again once decorations are up.

This is a pictures of the front of our house. We do have it landscaped, but every picture I have with the landscaping done the address block is visible and readable, and I don't know how to blur it out.


This is our formal living room. We have a couch, loveseat and piano in there now.

It's kind of dark, but this is our great room that connects with the kitchen.

Our master bedroom:

Our master bathroom--I love our bathroom!

I love visitors, so if you want to come by, feel free to give me a call!

7 comments:

bhblood said...

I am so glad you finally got moved in! The house is beautiful and you know I would LOVE to come see you- and the house :) CONGRATS

Jennifer said...

Nice Kourtney! Your house looks beautiful. I love what I can see. When things get calmed down around here a little more we will have to come visit we definately need to get together more often.

jessi said...

Your house is gorgeous! Let me know when you want to get together, I would love to see your house! (and of course your cute smiling face!)

Cynthia said...

What a beautiful home!! We definitely want to get together. I bugged Will to call Rob back but I don't know if he did. He's the worst at returning phone calls.

Heather W said...

So glad you guys finally got into your house! Your master bath looks like a palace. Congratulations!

Valerie said...

Can't wait til we "move up". Your house is spectacular!!!

Linae said...

I want to see the kitchen!

Linae