1- I like the eggs to be taken out of the carton evenly. For instance, if you need two eggs, then either take them directly out of the middle (since I usually buy 18), or one from two opposite corners. I like the weight to be distributed evenly.
2-If I am in front of the computer, I have to control the mouse. It drives me crazy to watch other people use it, even if they are completely capable.
3- I'm always trying to find ways to improve recipes. I like to add things in, just to see what it will taste like. On the other hand, when I am measuring, I am very precise.
4- If I am reading a good book, I get totally involved to the point I don't even hear when someone is talking to me.
5- I really enjoy taking long showers and hot baths--ask Rob. :) I think the best in the shower--that's where I get epiphanies!! (Unlike the location that those occur on Scrubs!!)
6- I love planning ahead for holidays. I already have a couple of Christmas presents bought and lists made out on what we're giving most people.
4- If I am reading a good book, I get totally involved to the point I don't even hear when someone is talking to me.
5- I really enjoy taking long showers and hot baths--ask Rob. :) I think the best in the shower--that's where I get epiphanies!! (Unlike the location that those occur on Scrubs!!)
6- I love planning ahead for holidays. I already have a couple of Christmas presents bought and lists made out on what we're giving most people.
Now you know a little bit more about me. I'm sure I have many more, I just can't think of them right now! I'd be interested to see if anyone else has noticed any quirks I have, even if I am unaware of them!
4 comments:
I do the exact same thing with the eggs! It HAS to be even!!! That's funny, I thought I was the only one! :) Justin makes fun of me of course but that's the way it has to be for me to function!
Way funny to think of quirky things about yourself. You did a great job! I love your reference to Scrubs- we are seriously addicted to watching all the past seasons of that show (along with Arrested Development- which you guys actually introduced us to).
We missed you at Witch-a-Palooza!
I just noticed you tagged me!! I think most people have a quirk about eggs. I know I do!
Post a Comment