We left a bit later than we had planned on so I was worried that Rob wouldn't have a chance to catch anything, but we all were able to catch a couple of fish--Brody included. I have never seen fish jump so high out of the water as I did here. It was more than just once too. I still can't believe it. It was a really nice day and the boys did really well, even with the air being a bit nippy. Here is a picture of Brody after he caught his first fish.
We finished off our fishing trip with a stop at Dick's for a shake, which is another Andreasen family tradition I am happy to carry on!!
And here is a picture of all of us at the lake.
6 comments:
That sounds like a fun trip! It looks so beautiful!
What a happy little family! How fun that Brody will take after his dad as a master fisherman!
I love Brody's cute smile in the picture with his first fish, and what a fish it is!!! And, I especially love you in the family picture, bracing yourself with a little tiny rock on the ground! ha ha ha! CLASSIC!!! Yes, I might be the only person in the world that would notice that but what can I say, I'm a detail oriented person! :)
We love the Uintahs! I'm glad you got a chance to go. This time of year it does get a bit chilly! Glad to see you so happy.
You guys are so cute! I can't believe how big Seth is!
Nice fish. Did you eat it?
Post a Comment