Monday, September 1, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by Heather. The Rules: Answer the questions using only ONE WORD. Then tag four others. I'm going to tag Cynthia, Holly, Heather (wilson web) and Ashley (come on, you know you want to update!).
1. Where is your cell phone? Kitchen
2. Your significant other? Rob
3. Your hair? Blonde
4. Your mother? Roseann
5. Your father? Brent
6. Your favorite thing? Dessert
7. Your dream last night? Worrisome
8 Your favorite drink? Lemonade
9. Your dream/goal? Travel
10. The room you’re in? Study
11. Your hobby? Reading
12. Your fear? Dying
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Home
14. What you’re not? Quiet :)
15. Muffins? Chocolate
16. One of your wish list items? Maid ;)
17. Where you grew up? South Jordan
18. The last thing you did? Nurse
19. What are you wearing? pajamas
20. Favorite gadget? Microplane
21. Your pets? none
22. Your computer? Desktop
23.Your mood? Tired
24. Missing someone? Rob
25. Your car? Pilot
26. Something you’re not wearing? Shoes
27. Favorite store? Book!!
28. Like someone? Friends
29. Your favorite color? Black
30. When is the last time you laughed? Tonight
31. Last time you cried? August

4 comments:

bhblood said...

Kourt- I just saw your comment on my blog. I am totally up for a get together next week. We will make it work!!! Call me!

jessi said...

hey you! we need to get together! it's been a Long time... we need to catch up. Lets go to the zoo or something with the kids. Give me a call! 302-1105
jess

Holly said...

Hi there, so I'm tagged huh? Well, I'm going to hold out on the tag until you tell me when our little get-together is happenin!!! :) ha ha!

Mrs. Wright said...

Hey,...are you going to come with us to Gardener's Village? We sure would love to have ya!