I just wanted to let everyone who reads our blog (that I know!), that you are invited to a Lia Sophia party at my home Wednesday, Septemer 16, at 7:00 p.m. I am very excited to have this party because I love jewelry and they are having a great sale this month. If you purchase at least two items at regular price, you will get the equal number at half price. The best part is, your least expensive items are the ones you pay regular price for!
You can check out their online catalog at: http://www.liasophia.com/jennschmerer
If you won't be able to make it, you can still order. The party will close and all the orders sent in on the 23rd.
If you have any questions, please call me. For obvious reasons I am not putting my address or phone number on this blog, but I think you all know how to get in touch with me if you would like!
I would love to see you there, and feel free to bring a friend!
P.S. I have some yummy treats for you to eat if you come too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment