Saturday, February 28, 2009
Another sucker
Brody woke up early last Sunday morning and I was still tired so I told him he could watch a show and I would hold him (hoping I could fall back to sleep). When I turned the TV on there was an infomercial for the Monster 1200. I admit, although I have never bought anything off of the infomercials, I have definitely been tempted--and I almost always get sucked in and watch them all the way through. We started watching this one, and I decided to be a nice mom and change the channel to something a Brody might be a little more interested in. A few minutes later Brody said, "Mom, I need my own monster." After talking to him, he really did want the steam cleaner, and was paying attention. Guess they did a good job selling that thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey there Cutie! Send me an email to s t a s h a k e m p a t h o t m a i l . c o m and I'll get you an invite to our private blog. It was great to see you on Sunday. Best of luck house hunting!
Kourtney... I love the updates. Brody and Seth are soooooo cute! Thanks so much for coming on Sunday. It was GREAT to see you!
Post a Comment