Elephant Walk
Last week we went to the Elephant walk at the Gateway. It's funny because you get there half an hour early so you can get your spot on the sidewalk because there are at least 500 other mom's with toddlers and babies waiting to see the elephants walk by, and five minutes after it starts, it is over. Oh well, Brody loved it and was so excited to go.
Brody got out the door without me combing his hair, so it is a little all over the place.
Here is Seth. Usually he does a really cheesy grin, but this is just one of his normal, darling smiles!
This is their cousin Preston. Sorry Kim, it isn't a very good picture. I love Preston's look though!
After the Elephant Walk we went to lunch at Jason's Deli at the Gateway and shopped at Old Navy (I got some killer deals on some shirts!). Then, we went to the fountain to let the older boys play in the water. Big surprise, Brody didn't want to get in. However, grandma was nice and tried to coax him into the water. Grandma ended up getting more wet than Brody!
7 comments:
That sounds like so much fun! I love the gateway and I can't wait until Zeke is big enough to play in the fountains. Seth is so cute and chubby he should share some of his chub with skinny Zeke. I love baby chub!
Never heard of it but sounds interesting. Seth is getting so big, and I haven't even seen him in real life yet! Did you know that both Mel and Amber had their babies last week??? Yes, they did!
I love the picture of Seth! What big beautiful eyes! It's always fun to get good deals. You reminded me of your mom when I read that. Roseanne is always known for one who get's the "good deals!" Love ya!
I've never heard of the Elephant walk. Sad I missed that! your boys are so cute!
Looks like a fun day! I love that first picture of Brody. We'd love to get together sometime. Call me!
Look at cute little Seth. He has gotten so big! It's amazing that we can live so close and yet hardle ever see each other.
I'm confused. Whose elephants are walking by? Do you walk like elephants?
Post a Comment