Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Fishing-Man

This is Rob in his element. I think he would go fishing every day if he could. I am sure he wishes he could be like his uncle Dave. Dave is an excellent fisherman and has been fishing 5-6 days a week this year. Dave is also doing research and writing a book about fishing. He asked Rob if he wanted to be his 'research assistant', too bad for Rob he is also not retired! Rob went fishing with his uncle Dave and cousin Matt over the weekend. It was Rob's best fishing trip of the year, he said he stopped counting how many he caught after he got to twenty. This one he is holding was about 22 inches long. Maybe he should just quit now so he goes out on top!

In other news...last week we moved Brody into a toddler bed and Seth into the crib (in the same room). Brody is doing sleeping well in his new bed, but he has come into our room at 6:00 every morning since he's been in there, and of course, he comes and crawls into my side and says "hold you". It's cute, but I definitely sleep better without a little boys arm around my neck. Seth on the other hand...is still waking up 2-3 times a night. Since both boys are in the same room I really hesitate to make him cry it out. I also just don't know if I could handle listening to him cry for an hour. I'm hoping he'll just outgrow this really soon. Any suggestions? Oh yeah, Seth has also started eating solids. I'm also hoping that will help his tummy feel nice and full. We'll see.

Not much else going on here. Roommates: Jen and I were talking today and thought we should have a big roommate reunion so we can all see each other. Anyone else up for that?

2 comments:

Mrs. Wright said...

We were wondering WHERE Rob was when he caught this fish?. . .

Holly said...

OF COURSE I'm up for a roommate reunion!!!!! Just tell me when, where, what to bring and I'll be there!!! Let's just make sure it's not scheduled on a day that Brian has something else going again! ha ha! just kidding!.....love you JEN!!!!! And, maybe sometime before October would be good because Amber and Melly will be having their babes then! Let me know! :)