Anyway, here are a few selected pictures from our 3 days in Disneyland. I think we had over 1000. Good thing I don't scrapbook. :)
Tigger was our first character encounter, and we were pleasantly surprised that Brody and Seth were happy to meet the characters.
Disneyland was already decorated for Christmas. Doesn't "It's a Small World" look great! I love all the lights.
Fireworks the first night.
Our family with Mickey.
This is what Brody did to each of the characters. It was really cute.
One of our favorite shows.
Finally, one of the highlights of our vacation. Brody loved the Buzz Space Ranger ride. The last night Brody wanted to go on the ride one more time. The highlighted one is Rob's score.
Isn't he all cute and intense? And I mean Rob, not Brody!!! ;)
We had such a great time, I can't believe it's already been 6 months. I'd say it is about time I am done with blogging about this trip. I think because there were so many pictures to choose from I was a bit overwhelmed.

1 comment:
I'm glad you guys had a nice time at Disneylandia. We really enjoyed your visit. I'm impressed by Rob's shooting. I have been on that ride at least 5 times and never gotten on the board.
Post a Comment