I love taking baths. I love to be completely submerged (okay, except my head) in hot water. I like to let the water cool, and then, depending on how good the book is (because EVERYONE knows taking a bath is always better while reading a good book), let the water out and do it all over again. Now, I have it on good authority that I am not the only person who does this, so those of you that don't agree, don't think I'm sharing all my crazy with you! Anyway, most bath tubs just aren't deep enough, too long, too short, or just aren't comfortable. If only there were something better...
I have found such a beautiful and desirous item. It would have been better for me to have never seen such a thing because my "dream house" just got about $12,000 more expensive. Yes. Just a small amount of money for this. At least I can have it in my dreams!
3 comments:
Nice! I need one of those.
Kourtney, its been awhile since you updated your blog!!!What's going on in your life? Have you purchased the home that this new luxury will go in?
Can't wait to hear.
Post a Comment